segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2009

Vem ai chuva...


The Rain - Ana Free

You won't just cry, I know it's been a long road And I can't just try, so I wanna take the heavy load I know you're fine, but the rain is comin' down You're just like me, don't wanna be around if it evercomes down Leaves a bitter taste in your mouth and you'll bewide Wide open (yeah yeah)

I hope your mamma never sees you cryin' like that in your bedroom Hope your daddy never finds out, cuz then you really gotta speak out I hope you have friends to help you, I don't know what you're going through And I hope you find a way out, baby the rain is comin'down Baby the rain is comin' down Baby the rain is comin' down Baby the rain is comin' down

You went all out, and you took her down with you She treat you right, and she vowed to be with you I know you're fine but the rain is comin' down You're just like them, you better run fast cuz you know it won't last And God knows just don't ask cuz you'll be wide Wide open (yeah yeah)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário