segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2009

Whitney Houston - Step by Step



Well, theres a bridge and theres a river
That I still must cross
As Im going on my journey
Oh, I might be lost
And theres a road I have to follow
A place I have to go
But no one told me just how to get there
But when I get there Ill know
cause Im taking it...
Step by step
Bit by bit
Stone by stone
Brick by brick
Step by step
Day by day
Mile by mile
Go your own way
And this old road is rough and ruin
So many dangers along the way
So many burdens might fall upon me
So many troubles I have to face
But I wont let my spirit fail me
But I wont let my spirit go
Until I get to my destination
Im gonna take it slow
Because Im taking it...
Chorus
Say baby, dont give up
Youve got to hold on to what youve got
Oh, baby, dont give up
Youve go to keep on moving
Dont stop
Yeah, yeah
I know youre hurting
I know youre blue
I know youre hurting
But dont let the bad things get to you
Im taking it...
Chorus
Cmon baby, gotta keep movin

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário